As the author of this website, I confirm that I do not sell nor make available to third parties the data of users of this website.
My website uses so-called cookies, i.e. information stored by the servers on the user’s device, i.e. your computer, tablet or smartphone which can be read every time you connect to this terminal device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the period for which they are stored on the device, and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adjust the content of websites to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize a website user’s device and to display a website adapted to their individual needs,
- the production of statistics that help to understand how website users use the site, thereby improving its structure and content,
- maintain a session of the website user (after logging in) so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
- provide users with advertising content more adopted to their interests.
- The following types of cookies may be used on my site:
- “necessary” cookies, which enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the website,
- cookies for security purposes, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the site,
- cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the website,
- ‘functional’ cookies, which enable the user to ‘remember’ the settings selected by the user and personalize the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region from which the user comes, font size, website design, etc.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows you to store cookies in your terminal device. Users of the site can at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about their placement in your device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser). Failure to change the settings for cookies means that they will be placed in your terminal equipment, and thus we will store the information in your terminal equipment and access to this information.
- Disabling of cookies may make it more difficult to use certain services on my site, in particular those requiring a login. Disabling the option to accept cookies does not prevent you from reading or viewing the content of the website such as this one, subject to those to which access requires a login.